Using Soulful Listening® To Open Money Conversations With Your Partner: Terri Lonowski
Today, Ed is joined by Terri Lonowski, Founder of Soulful Listening®. Her five-component approach offers a roadmap for embodying evolutionary communication skills, one Soulful Listening® conversation at a time.
When applied to our lives, this process can ease feelings of loneliness, create fulfilling connections, and inspire greater potential. Terri is the founder and practitioner of the Soulful Listening® approach, a 2021 TEDxSpeaker, a master facilitator, and a highly sought-after national and international speaker.
Listen in as Terri dives deep into the five elements of Soulful Listening®: Self-Care, Becoming Fully Present, Quantum Listening, Inspired Action, and The Feedback Loop, and how to implement this priceless approach both as a spouse and parent.
“There is power in being heard,” says Terri. “Through being heard, you can unleash potential that may have heretofore been constricted or locked up.”
- The story behind Soulful Listening® (01:56)
- Easing feelings of loneliness in marriage (09:02)
- Element #1: Self-Care (11:53)
- Element #2: Becoming Fully Present (16:49)
- Element #3: Quantum Listening (20:45)
- Element #4: Inspired Action (22:19)
- Element #5: The Feedback Loop (25:12)
- Making Soulful Listening® a way of being in your life (26:20)
- How The Feedback Loop supports the first four elements (29:48)
- How parents can use Soulful Listening® to navigate high-stakes conversations (33:17)
- Learn more about Soulful Listening® at www.soulfullistening.com
- Terri’s TEDx Talk here: https://youtu.be/tHvsxN0dHiY
Connect With Healthy Love and Money:
- Schedule your free 30-Minute Discovery Call About Therapy-Informed Financial Planning™.
- Learn about your money and attachment style with this short Attachment Style Quiz.
- Buy the Double Award Winning Book: The Healthy Love and Money Way.
- Hit Follow on Your Favorite Podcast Player To Get the Latest Episodes.